Friday, September 9, 2011

Rihanna Music

Despite the level of fame she possesses I don't really care for any of her songs in their entirety. Only bits and pieces of some, one of which I pointed out in this post from way back. Ah wells, from all that music I never listen to this came about so I won't complain.



Another of my favorite YouTube subscribed channels: Kurt Hugo Schneider. Check out his stuff, yeah?

Oh and that piano melody from "Take A Bow" is great but I don't care about any of the rest of that song.

11 comments:

  1. Speechless..O_O

    I'm no Rihanna fan but I'm loving this cover..

    anyway, got one for you to show-it's a Super Bass cover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUdSXQKlgKA ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Brown doesnt like Rihanna music :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't really get into it, but I can definitely appreciate the work into it. And it does sound better than most of Rihanna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be better if that chick actually sang into the mic rather than make cutesy faces at the camera

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not too fond of her music either, but a friend of mine who's into mostly the same things says she's worth a listen, plus I did like the duet she did with Eminem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely agree with this. Also, I hadn't seen that cover yet, it's so good! Took most of the only good parts of her songs and made them sound better haha.

    Also, @Mai Yang, I have the same stand as you and that was an amazing cover of Super Bass (O_O)-b.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess I'm addicted to this one.

    gotta listen to this before I go to bed tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the cover! She has a nice voice! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Bonjour Tristesse: I can see where you're coming from but I listened to it without looking at the video and I didn't feel that her vocals suffered for it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's probably because they were recorded in a different take.

    ReplyDelete