Saturday, September 3, 2011

Game of Thrones

So after I watched that YouTube cover of Train's "Soul Sister" with those AA's I subscribed to some of their channels, leading me to this guy, Jason Yang, and his current featured video:



Owing to the fact that I don't watch much television I hadn't heard about this show. But damn! I've only seen the first episode but it's pretty awesome. Now I understand where all these "Winter is coming" images of the guy I only knew as Boromir come from. His name is Sean Bean by the way. Also there's the guy who played Roland from A Knight's Tale [2001]. He's a king now! A great leap from squire to a knight I say!

8 comments:

  1. One episode is all it takes to get hooked. I'm halfway through the second of the books, which are also awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I f'n love this theme song. That's the same violinist from the Train video? I much prefer this performance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn that was good. I approve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shucks! I knew about this but I was never intrigue though. I thought it's more on game stuff blah blah blah. My friend really convinced me to watch this but..Idk. maybe I really need to check this out. hehe..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made your video my music back ground for a while. haahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont like this show, I prefer funny shows like House MD or Family Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. re your comment: She plays like Nickelodeon characters, like Dora or stuff. haha! not Dota or World of Warcraft. hehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete