Tuesday, September 13, 2011

100th post!

Ho ho, in other words it's been about 100 days since I started this blog!

I really have to thank all you guys, even you who haven't started following my blog yet. I started this blog in order to share my thoughts on things with people and maybe to introduce you to some really awesome stuff you might not have found otherwise. However, in writing these posts I've had to ponder how to present my thoughts in the best manner to an audience, much different from thinking them to oneself, and in the process I've had to inspect those thoughts. Reading your comments in response to my posts and reading your blog posts on things that I have opinions on, at times I've spotted the faults in my own arguments and had to re-analyze why I came to think a certain way and not another, determine whether I oughtn't to change my opinions. This introspection helps me to grow and I think it's something people neglect to do on a regular basis. Sure, you shouldn't bend and twist in the winds of outside pressures on what to think, what to believe, what to feel, but never reconsidering something after accepting it the first time, or even the second time, is no way to live.

Being sure and being right are not the same. Don't forget that.

I like to say that I view the world in a manner "neither wide-eyed nor narrow-minded" and I think this is a good and balanced path to walk.

I wouldn't be who I am right now, this very moment, without mentally jousting with myself and with you guys, though you might not have realized this at the time haha.

Thank you. (^____^)

This pun is just for you guys.
P.S. Also, I altered the blog layout a little bit.

15 comments:

  1. Congrats one your 100th post! Even though I only stumbled on this blog recently, I find it most interesting! :)

    Keep up the good work. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats man, it always feels good to see how far you've come. And yes, the growing is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wt? I missed my 100th post :(

    re your comment: of course! I don't use h&s after suave! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations man, big milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the milestone :) It's always good to grow as a person, as well as a writer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA, cool pun, man, it truly does show how much you care.

    But anyhoo... me-> ( ^_^)/*\(>ヮ< ) <-you

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big congratulations! I too know what it's like to go from being used to analyzing things internally to trying to present those thoughts in a clear manner to an audience. I'm still struggling with that, but the words come easier every day.

    Here's to several hundred posts more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could have your creativity, my blog is in a plateau stage, and that sucks, really sucks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats. Not many blogs last 100 posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haw haw haw. Congrats!
    Check me out =) alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Grats on the 100 posts, I'm looking forward to mine :) Keep going strong mate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the 100th post. It's not easy to always come up with things to post. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete