Saturday, March 3, 2012

Not A Draft, But Blame Mai.

So I got tagged but I ain't gonna do the chain-letter part of it. There are rules but I ain't gonna post or follow those either.

Still, I like telling you guys about myself, so I'll do some of it, the important parts anyway.

11 Random Things About Me
Well, let's see... gotta make sure I haven't already told you guys some of this already.
  1. I've recently gotten over a slight phobia of static electricity. (ha-HAA!! Sux to be you, Z-girl.)
  2. I like having nightmares. If I wasn't able to lucid dream with such regularity I probably wouldn't like it so much, but I have control and it becomes more or an adventure.
  3. My left pinky doesn't completely straighten. Dunno why.
  4. My current favorite colour is blue.
  5. When I hold a knife I have the urge to sing "My Friends". It creeped S-girl out every time. (^_^)
  6. When I need to come up with a random word I think of 'ham' every time.
  7. When I see large amounts of blood, on TV say, I feel a twinge in my right thigh somewhere close to my femoral artery.
  8. I hate Taio Cruz's song "Dynamite" because of children.
  9. The sound of the Spanish language doesn't appeal to me. Italian is fine.
  10. I have several Gmail accounts for separate purposes. Before blogging I hardly used this one for anything at all. Not I log in to this one for the longest times.
  11. I feel a sense of pride in having perfectly individual passwords for every account on anything ever, now. No more one-size-fits-all kind of shoddy security for me!

 And my answer's to Mai's questions:

  1. Why do think you're tagged in this game? Who wouldn't want to know more about me, fascinating person that I am?
  2. What is your ideal girl/guy? See here.
  3. What turns you off (girl/guy)? Despondency.
  4. Do you believe in love and marriage? Love, yes. Marriage, no. It's cheap like tissue paper these days.
  5. What would you do if you only have 24 hours left in your life? Hang out with my friends.
  6. If you're to travel somewhere, name 3 persons you wanna bring along with and where? Z-girl, D-girl, and A-boy into the Blue Time so we could discover what our powers are.
  7. When was your first kiss and who? Three years ago with S-girl.
  8. What do you hate the most in a person? Despondency.
  9. Who do you look up to the most? Probably A-boy.
  10. How do you see yourself 5 years from now? Celebrating the Springtime of Youth. The usual.
  11. If you have something to say to the tagger (that is me), what would it be? ( ^__________^)-b*(_)- -)

12 comments:

  1. How did you get over the static electricity phobia?!
    I have had that phobia for sometime now and it won't go away which sucks for me since I am surrounded by wires, computer components, etc on a daily basis!

    What kind of nightmares do you have? o_o My nightmares usually end with someone (mostly me) being murdered or attacked by some creature. e_e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure. I just stopped worrying about getting shocked.

      My nightmares are usually of being chased. And then I get control of the dream and I jump and start flying away!

      Delete
  2. You can actually maintain individual passwords for everything? That is kind of impressive. I don't think I have that level of memory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just create a formula. Don't write it on a post-it on your computer, since, you know, someone might steal it. And your router.

      Delete
  3. Wonder who started all these

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder the same Baur :D

    @Henry
    fine. blame me. haha! anyway, thanks for taking the time of answering those questions. mean so much to mo :D I wanted not to do that chain thing also but what can I do? you said it yourself. I'm nosy :D hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. But the stack of Drafts has not shrunken...

      Delete
  5. spanish is totally different to italian, same root, different language

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because they are close within the Romance language family they sound and work similarly. But I'm not sure why Italian sounds better to me.

      Delete
  6. It feels special when you remember the load of passwords you've got. But when you forget one.. man, I hate forgetting any.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps to have interlocking password recovery emails for that.

      Delete