Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tan Patterns

I like the way tan lines left by sandals look on girls' feet.

It isn't about the feet, I don't have a fetish for that.
Rather, I believe it is the contrasting light and dark shades that appeal to me so.

Unfortunately, I don't have a good sexy image of feet sandal tan lines so you'll have to take this instead.

That's hot, too.
You may notice that this post does not have the 'GF' tag. S-girl has a dark complexion and as such she didn't tan noticeably. In addition, she always wore closed shoes. Shame, shame. (T_T)

10 comments:

  1. and yet you made the post about her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt I should mention her in there somewhere.

      Delete
  2. Ooo, o.o that underwear is cute!~

    You sure you don't have a foot fetish? >.>;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I already told you my favorite spot. (^_^)

      Delete
  3. That's interesting, I don't notice those things really. Or rather, I don't realize if I care about them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bersercules has a point, you managed to still bring her up anyway. Tan lines are nice, I guess it depends on the tan lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, being that she has the place in my single number of relationships I felt I might have to explain later if I made no mention of her at all.

      Delete
  5. yeah. HOT! hahaha! (that was my friend) ^_^

    ReplyDelete