Friday, March 23, 2012

Running Around In My Birthday Suit

Last night I had a dream in which I went to the pool for a swim. Afterward I was walking to my car and it occurred to me that I didn't want to get my car seats all wet so I took off my swimsuit and wrapped my towel around my waist. In the parking lot, of course. As I walked it began to rain and I held my towel over my head to shield me from the pelting rain because reasons. I had skipped and promenaded halfway through the lot before I noticed three of my friends (haven't introduced you all to them yet) sitting in three separate Smart cars.

I don't remember how but I played it off well and got in my car and left.

======================
Now that I think about it, is it possible to play that off? And well to boot? (O.o)

10 comments:

  1. I would say "only in your dreams" but that seems too obvious. If you could pull that off IRL, I think you'd probably get a fist bump from Zeus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is in a Hollywood flick! Write it down, send it to some hotshot comedian, make moolah. Don't forget to copyright it first. Ehehe

    No but seriously. Sounds like it could be a funny scene in a movie. Don't think it could actually be done, but movie material all the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Do you think you could have really played it off xD in real?

    Oh, here's a fun trivia about nude dreams that I read somewhere; it is 'believed' that they are symbolic of hiding some kind of secret, being caught off guard or fearful of being ridiculed about something. o.o;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, I do have a secret indeed. But I promised D-girl she'd be the first to know. (9__9)

      Delete
  4. This is commonly known as an anxiety dream. I was dreaming of a black cat...and guess what? I had no luck either good or bad since :-(

    Following from Mark.

    http://ladyofmuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ho ho, welcome, look around, make yourself comfortable. This may take a while...

      Delete
    2. I dunno about anxiety. My dreams are lucid and I didn't feel anything unpleasant in either of them.

      Delete