Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Creepypasta #2

Been a long time since I've had one of these, eh? Here's another one of my favorites. Makes for a nice wallpaper, too.
By Daikichi Amano

The chill of fear! Uniquely exhilarating, I say.

========================================
On an unrelated note, the human body holds so much blood! Even a pint looks like so much when it's outside me.

Turns out March is Red Cross Month and there are blood donations everywhere here. They'll even tell you your blood type free afterward.

On the other hand, they jabbed me with the fattest needle I've ever seen to get that blood out of me.

13 comments:

  1. Donate blood save people, I'm one of those who have been saved thanks to others blood. I only regret that now I cannot donate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Needle jabbing. You gotta love that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's kind of creepy but I think I've still seen worse. I've only had blood taken out of me by a doctor once, I think they took three vials, that wasn't a good day to be my arm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only I'm normal. I for sure would donate also. Unfortunately, I'm not. I needed a blood myself. haha.. I am anemic and underweight. geez! In short, malnourished :)

    re your comment: yeah, I've been posting lots of pics of myself lately and it sucks. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the first time I've been allowed to donate blood because I used to be underweight, too!

      Delete
    2. really? wow..that's awesome. maybe I should think of gaining weight too so I could donate also :)

      Delete
  5. That's great! ^_^ Good for you. I used to be terrified of needles when I was younger!

    Like Mai I too am unable to give blood because of my weight. :/ Doctors say I would have been a good candidate too considering my blood type is -O. ~_~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spooky pic.

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE japanese horror. Kinda makes me think of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. It took me a moment the first time I saw it. I was looking at the pile for some small thing before my eyes drifted upward.

      Delete