Thursday, March 22, 2012

Insanity! I Want That Fractured Reality

Something about insanity has always appealed to me. If I tossed in a disclaimer saying, "Not that I'd really want to be insane or anything" I'd be lying twice over. For one thing, I do kind of want to know what it's like. And secondly, as it is I'm already quite aware that I'm a little bit what you might call 'strange in the brain'.

That or, as I suspect, I'm just more honest to myself about my thoughts and motivations than most people.





I love listening to BioShock splicer dialogue. It's just so good and creepy. Grossman, sorry, Dr. Grossman's is my favorite. Just listen to that maniacal laughter @2:02.

Which should remind you of the Joker, specifically the one voiced by the wonderful Mark Hamill.
Mark Hamill Joker is Best Joker.

10 comments:

  1. I did love Mark Hamill joker. Well as for insanity, I don't know if I'm straight up insane, but I'm not exactly sane. I actually find myself wondering how normal people think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing about insane people.. do they even know they're insane? They're too busy having other thoughts to take the time to realize. I do have the curiosity too though. I think it'd be great to understand things in an entirely different way. To know things because of different reasons. I suppose it's just curiosity over the unknown for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe this is why mind altering drugs are popular.

      Delete
  3. oo... Yes, insane people are quite interesting indeed, like you mentioned, I'd love to know what it would be like (not personally though). XD

    Another thing, I wouldn't want to be o_o with them alone, ever. I would die of fright! They make me feel so uncomfortable, just the thought of them possibly having no limits on themselves and motives make me uneasy. o.o;;

    On a side note, *_* The Joker is my favourite villain of all time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha no limits, eh?
      ~~~(FO_o)F....(O.O;;)

      Delete
    2. Iono.. o_o It has always appeared to me that they would do whatever they so pleased?

      Delete
  4. I am insane..lols. I mean, I think I am. haha

    ReplyDelete