Monday, March 12, 2012

The Score Is Now Twelve

So I now have 12 Drafts. Waaay down from 23, wouldn't you say?

Here's another non-Draft, anyway.
==================

Another S-girl memory bubbled up.

She'd just come back from a school holiday, meaning a couple weeks without seeing me. Normally, we really spent more time together than apart. NOT a good thing for me (I don't like clingy) but that's how it was.

Anyway, she got back and came over to see me. Haha, remember how I said I don't really miss people? Well, that ain't false, but I still felt happy to see her again.

Here's the good part, though:

When we embraced again I said, "I'm home."
Naturally, she pulled back a little and looked at me funny. "You're home?"
"It's where the heart is, yeah? And here we are."
=========================
Yep. I come up with some good lines on occasion, don't I? (>ワ<)

14 comments:

  1. And I thought I was charming. Well played sir, well played.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. Awesome line, and it came from the heart? Mf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool line...i'll have to remember that one

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, yeah..I remember that line! hmm..how sad? I wanted to be miss always. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. ^.^ S-Girl must have melted !~

    And you don't say? @ Clingy. Haha, just joking! I can't help but be clingy with those I have strong tides with.. >~<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, she liked it plenty. (^__^)

      I don't think she could help it either. Oh wellz.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. If you liked that you should check out the other stuff.

      Delete
  7. Thats sweet! But I know what you mean, I don't miss my girlfriend when shes gone but when shes here I real happy and like I'm at peace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you don't lose that. If you see her and feel pressured then it's a bad sign.

      Delete