Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Proposal

Profanity and shit contained in this post. You have been warned.

I'd like to ask the female community and the gay community a question: What do you think about transforming the words 'cunt' and 'faggot' into racial slurs against white people instead?


We, the people, kinda need something more effective than "cracker" and "honky".

Oh snap, I just harkened back to the days when that fucker owned land and slaves and kept women and minorities socially oppressed. That'll ruin his day, darn tootin'!

You know me. I have a lot of rage in me and it needs an outlet.

So, all my readers, if you fall into either one of those communities or know someone who does, give me your feedback on this proposal. I understand if you feel like this isn't going to help 'equalize things' but that's not the point. In fact, I'm not even asking for your approval, I just want you to know what I'm doing when you might see me use either of those curses in the future.