Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Idiosyncrasy #5: Bzzzt

Man, I'm probably going to regret revealing this one later on down the line. (/﹏><)\

I don't like static shocks. That is to say, I get apprehensive every time I am about to touch a metal surface in winter.

Cooler weather has started in and with it the air has gotten drier. This, in addition to the increased number of clothing layers I wear when venturing outdoors, means touching any metal surfaces often results in a spark of static electricity.

It doesn't hurt much, I've felt higher degrees of pain before. The real issue is that I sense that the shock is coming but I still have to touch the surface.



I can foresee this new information being used against me in the future. As long as they have decoys. DECOYS!

12 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA. I like how you tagged this as horror too XD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be getting you some nice thick wool socks for x-mas this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that feeling...know it's coming, but you must touch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I get shocked a lot, it's not very good, nor does it feel good but for me, it just gotten to the point where it's a 'little' jump and it's nothing too horrid. Well, unless I get struck by lightning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nh, you won't regret it. makes for good times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I use to terrorize my younger siblings by sneaking up from behind to deliver a strategically placed static shock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that feel. D:

    ReplyDelete
  8. DECOYS! I don't like static shocks either. You're right, there are things far more painful, but, I dunno it's like it's not about the pain. Meh. I just don't like them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what? I hate that series! esp. stewie! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love static shocks! But I understand your hatred, I hate hiccuping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. DECOYYS!!!

    LOL I need to watch this show again. Maybe just the first four seasons... >_>

    ReplyDelete