Sunday, February 26, 2012

Previous Mentions

It turns out I have uploaded a photo of S-girl before. Of sorts. Way back last year, when the blog was still in its infancy, I mentioned her in two posts.

July 8, 2011.
July 9, 2011.

REPOST.

I won't lie, that thunderstorm experience probably went a long way towards making S-girl fall in love with me. She'd never considered watching a massive lightning storm in a heavy rain from the top of a parking garage at night. Imagine that! ╮(╯ヮ╰)╭
It was that kind of thing that really got her stuck on me. Taking her on adventures she might never even have thought to go on.


It remains one of the most unique and romantic things I've ever done in my life.

6 comments:

  1. Well that's another thing to add to my list of "Shit to get done." I can't believe there are people who don't want to do that. I don't know many parking garages around here though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not *even* that she didn't want to do it, it simply never occurred to her.

      Delete
  2. Aww, that sounds romantic indeed, but out doors in a thunderstorm makes me uneasy. Nonetheless, thunderstorms inside on a cozy bed, curled up with a soft pillow and warm blanket in the night makes for the best night's rest one could ever have. *__*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really a lightning storm more than a thunderstorm. There wasn't that much noise, just a lot of beautiful electrical arcs way off in the distance.

      Delete
  3. I just mentioned about the photo in your later post..

    what's the blurry for? c'mon, I need the original copy. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blurry is totally A-boy's fault. I gave him my camera to take some photos but they all turned out out of focus. This is the only one I kept because it looks kinda cool.

      Delete