Monday, February 6, 2012

More Smooth Talkin'

It's true! What does this mean, though? What does this MEAN?!?!

========================
In other news, I was re-watching Ep.51 of Seinfeld, 'The Contest', and I realized once again how great that show is. So many catch phrases come from this one sitcom, so many 'sitcom plots' invented right here. It's mind-bottling. How I Met Your Mother has grown into its own, sure, but I can't say with any certainty that this show will become a classic by any means other than the character Barney Stintson.

11 comments:

  1. It means penis has direct ties with happiness. Must make for a great anti-depressant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I had a PG-13 joke to make but I'll hold back.

      Delete
  2. I actually never realised that. After I'm done with Frasier I may have to watch Seinfeld.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, damn. Before you watch Frasier you should have seen Seinfeld and Friends. And Cheers.

      Delete
  3. I actually say that saying, but different. I put it as "I put the penis in happiness". No confusion there.

    That contest episode is one of my favorite Sinefeld's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, what if someone uses that opening to say, "Yeah, you're a dick."?

      Delete
    2. Then I shall pat them on the back and have a laugh at their quick wit.

      Delete
  4. Penis and my happiness are directly correlated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to use this to trick my lady friend into saying penis. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete