Thursday, February 16, 2012

Impending Shifts

Now that SAD is over and we've gone past the halfway point of this month the time has come for a downhill descent. It's been mostly happy happy joy joy stuff about S-girl and I, fond memories and all that, but we ended for reasons and I will go into that stuff for the rest of this series. It won't all be negative but the 'honeymooning' period is over now.

In other news, internet is acting up again. We're having someone over from Verizon to take a look at the cable later today. For this post, I'll just keep it short.

I'm not sure if I'll have an image for every one of these remaining posts, by the way, although I have noticed some new faces around here because of my inclusions this past month.

10 comments:

  1. It'll be nice for someone other than me to be all sad and depressed. I hope the internet can get all sorted though. Always nice to get some new faces too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm not sad about it. You'll on your own there.

      Delete
  2. Sadness. D= kay. Good luck with the internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Telephone cable replaced. Everything is working now.

      Delete
  3. I hate it when the internet acts up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Then I have to resort to reading books and shit.

      Delete
  4. You're lucky, I had to wait an entire month -.- for my internet to finally fix.
    -
    I am not sure why but I enjoy hearing these stories of yours. Its good you that you can open up about the relationship like you have, I suppose it means you had a healthy end and, or have come to terms with the split.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't dramatic and painful. And it helps to talk about it.

      Also, I'm sure Mai likes to hear about these types of stories. (^_^)

      Delete