Thursday, February 9, 2012

Speaking of Making Her Laugh

I hope you guys haven't started thinking I only used my powers of Annoying to get S-girl to come out of her shell. I also used the power of laughter. LAUGHTER!

This guy would have my back. Points to whoever can recognize.


And, of course, let us not forget puns. Really bad clever puns.

But all jokes aside, when we were alone I'd take a moment at least once a day to tickle her. Purely for health reasons, really.

Ah, tickles. One of the greatest inventions since internet por sliced bread.
Yep. Sliced bread. (⌐⌐__) (_¬¬)


It gets NSFW at the bottom there. Just so you know. Too late?
I'm happy to report that many tickling sessions also ended that^ way.

====
In case you're interested, I think there's an entire story from whence these characters sprang, but I can't find any more of it. All I've found are some signs indicating the story is from a Tumblr but I can't find that either.
====

The odd thing is that I'm only ticklish at certain times of day and til I met her I hadn't known I was ticklish at all. She's the only person who researched with such perseverance, heh.

13 comments:

  1. Even with how that comic ends it's surprisingly cute. Though I saw that end coming a mile away (partly thanks to all the Internet por-sliced bread). I can be quite ticklish, and generally don't react to being tickled to well. Though I do like to tickle others, so I guess it's just an example of karma being a bitch. Also much to my sadness I cannot recognise, but I do recognise "chocolove". The internets tell me it was a character from Shaman King, and seeing how I watched that years ago, it would explain why I didn't totally recognise him. If indeed that Chocolove and this Chocolove are the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame about not reacting well.
      Me, on the other hand, I like tickling and being tickled.

      Chocolove isn't his name.

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear you shared the same fate as the guy in this comic lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, apparently you don't know the comic either.

      They're both girls. Hope that's not a problem with you.

      Delete
  3. Only ticklish at certain times of the day? Maybe.. you can just control it better at certain times? This is odd. It's cool.

    I love tickling. I can get pretty damn mean though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mean tickling? What a perversion of happiness!

      Delete
  4. man, you so lucky, whenever I have tried the whole tickle fight thing with my gf it usually ends with a boot in my face. She does not like being tickled. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Possibly a vestigial reflex. I hear ticklishness is a defensive reaction against something possibly poisonous crawling on you.

      Delete
  5. Man I hate tickles which sucks for me since I am sensitive and have a weak bladder. -.-; *Sigh*

    Kudos to you though! You seem very happy with S-girl. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, not to make this awkward but this is all in the past.

      It was a good relationship. Was.

      Delete
    2. What?!..
      Well don't I feel silly now and beyond awkward..
      I am sorry. :/

      Delete