Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Haha! Annoying!

Haha, this image perfectly dove-tails with my earlier sentiment from this post.

I figured out how to phrase it: S-girl didn't have exuberance. She had a pretty hard shell around her, and I took it upon myself to poke her out of it.

You know she could go a whole day without laughing out loud? I mean, why would you do that? Tsk, tsk. I would understand if she just didn't see anything funny, but I'd see her just sorta suppress it and swallow her laugh.
Not on my watch!

12 comments:

  1. Thats an awesome picture! And its definitely true!

    Its sad how not everyone takes time out to laugh at the roses! If I don't laugh at least once a day I've died!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my ideal view on marriage. I think if a girl refuses to laugh, and I saw her suppressing it, I would do what I could to make her laugh and find it kind of annoying she did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is I'd be annoyed if she didn't laugh.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that makes much more sense. (%__)

      Delete
  3. I have to suppress my laughter every time I attend a wedding ceremony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's odd, I have that same struggle when I attend a funeral.

      Delete
  4. Haha "Poke her."

    Who says I'm immature?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahah, you annoy eachother till death do you part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. o_o Wow, I feel bad for S girl.
    If I don't laugh at least 5 times a day, I feel as though I died a little inside.

    Love the image, super cute! Thanks for the share. :]

    ReplyDelete