Friday, July 8, 2011

Warm and rainy days

One thing I love about summer is the warm thunderstorms. When both the air and water are warm it feels really nice to bask around in it. Plus you don't run the risk of catching a cold.

The best one happened one night when I was at uni over the summer about 2 years ago. Around 10pm an amazing storm started up in the distance. Some really nice cumulonimbus types floated about, low and solid. The massive jags of lightning between those clouds lit up their dark fluffy surfaces so beautifully. At the time I had a girl ( ̄ヮ ̄)7 and I brought her with me up to the top of one of the parking garages. The rain came down heavy but no wind blew so the drops were massive but didn't sting on impact. The warm feeling of water on my feet and the lightning show ♥\(^_____^)/♥.
One of my favorite experiences.

That's it for today. A nice break after those intense movie reviews synopses I've been posting.

For those times when you don't have a thunderstorm handy? Use this!

5 comments:

  1. We just had a little storm up here in the north east!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we don't really get this in england.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh i love the rain too! its monsoon season here so the rain comes in and cools it 10-15 degrees, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete