Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Really Long Phone Conversations

We could talk for hours. And we did! I think the longest contiguous conversation was about 3 hours or so. I'll admit, I took up a large portion of that airtime myself. I can talk a lot when I get going. Ask anyone really. Not to make you guys feel less special, but this blog thing is partly because I wanted an outlet for all the complex and not so complex thoughts and opinions I have on sundry issues. That's one reason I don't have any complaints about the relatively slow growth of my Followship. I haven't gone out looking since I started this thing.
Fortunately, she liked the sound of my voice, heh. (^_^)-b

If you missed the stamp on the corner there, you should check hj-story.com out sometime. It's pretty cute.

16 comments:

  1. "Fortunately, she liked the sound of my voice, heh." you just went from person to teddy bear in 2.5 seconds. Don't worry though, I still respect teddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Kinda miss being in a relationship, heh. That sounds kinda bad, actually.
      (- -__;;;)7

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. At least, I can never say I am "Forever Alone".

      Delete
  4. I miss having long and meaningful phone convos, I'm glad that you can appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was young and in love I could spend hours on the phone. But it was over land line, and only on nights and weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not good with phones but I have managed to have some long conversations myself. Part of the reason I started a blog was to share all my thoughts with people, but I still haven't been able to shake that part of me that says "What's the point in talking if no one is listening?" so I still try to reach out, even though people are listening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing wrong with that. Just don't let yourself start to cater to them and change yourself to suit your audience.

      Delete
  7. I'm waiting for the right person although I'm only in high school there's wayyyy to many ignorant females lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High school, eh? If you go to college you'll meet a whole new crew. Don't sweat it.

      Delete
  8. Awww as adorable as that image is, I would be damn near pissed if my sleep was interrupted by a phone call, let alone a text. XD

    Good for you though. :)
    Isn't love just wonderful? ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meh, sleep is the first thing on my chopping block when something comes up.

      Delete