Saturday, February 4, 2012

Annoying ♥


I liked loved annoying her and then subsequently making her laugh in spite of herself.
(o^___^o) The image is true. There's something maddeningly cute to me about a girl trying to stifle a smile.

By nature S-girl wasn't very expressive. She didn't have a stone-face, no, but she didn't smile all the time and she rarely laughed out loud. Mmm, maybe you're thinking, "Hey, I don't smile all the time, either" and that's not uncommon, but I do. And I've never been as close to anyone else, so that's why I'm so aware of it in her. I'm proud to say though, I was able to make her feel a lot of things. That's not to say I'm happy that I made her sad sometimes, but I won't deny that I am happy to have brought her through a wide spectrum of emotions when she otherwise might not have experienced so much, you know?

4 comments:

  1. I do know. Kind of. It's good to know you can bring things out in people, especially if you know they don't usually experience them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't wanna take that much credit. It's not like she didn't have any friends that made her laugh or anything like that. But I did make her laugh a lot more than she was accustomed to. (^__^)-b

      Delete
  2. There IS something cute about that suppressed smile. Especially after an argument or something.

    As for the broad range of emotions.. I dunno. I've never been in that position. I've brought a range of emotions, but it's been on people who've had theirs straight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I get what you're saying. But in this case, S-girl had a pretty hard shell she liked to hide under.

      Delete