Saturday, February 18, 2012

Her Eyebrow


Speaking of turn-offs, I just remembered a little thing that turns me on.

S-girl had this way of cocking her left eyebrow when she thought I was doing something weird. (That happens frequently, by the way.) Serious turn-on. Maybe it's a side effect of my love for emoticons. I love that overtly emotive facial expression.

Sadly, I don't have a picture of her doing that. Actually, I haven't posted a picture of her at all yet. Unless you count this one.
Cocking my right eyebrow feels more comfortable to me, whereas winking my left eye comes naturally. Plus my smile is crooked. Asymmetry threatens to overwhelm my sensibilities!

11 comments:

  1. I like it when a person cocks their eyebrow as well, but try as I might I'm not sure I can do it right. That seems kind of odd. Oh well. Maybe you just liked being weird and the physical reaction to that made you happy because you knew you had done something weird. I enjoy being weird at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That works. Not that I needed positive reinforcement.

      Delete
  2. I enjoy a quirky face pulled off right. The eyebrow thing? The curious lift? I dig that.. sometimes. Sometimes it looks weird and no, they should stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you just made me think of the People's Eyebrow.

      Delete
  3. I liked you better single. I mean I'm happy for you and all, but not really. I'm going to go hug a pillow and weep, probably do that weird hiccup/hyperventilate thing. I can't to read your next post about how happy you are and how great things are going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you clearly haven't been reading these posts anyway so I doubt I'll notice the difference.

      Delete
  4. oh. I think I can do that too. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah, arched eyebrows are kinda hot now that you have mentioned it,
    but then again, I don't think I have many turn-ons. ~_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not making it easy for the guy, you know. (- -)

      Delete
    2. Guys are not suppose to get it easy. Muahaha!~

      Delete