Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sleeping

From FindChaos.
My first thought when I saw this comic?

"Why isn't he spooning her?
(>ワ<)
Is that bad or sweet? Opinions please.
S-girl fell asleep before I did most of the time and I'd just listen to her breathe, feel the rise and fall *ahem* for a while before drifting off contentedly myself. She told me that waking up in the mornings resting against me felt very... reassuring. Secure.
I get that. It feels nice to sleep against something solid.

I don't know about this guy in the image though. Show her some love, man! Bitches love that. Heh. If she's mad at him, well... even more reason to hold her, in my opinion.

This was my favorite song for a long while:



♫We can fuss and we can fight, 'long as everything's alright between us before we go to sleep♫

That's a good line.

15 comments:

  1. I think they should probably be spooning too but my actual first thought was "That's the kind of stuff that keeps me up at night too."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she's a light sleeper and he doesn't want to wake her up or something, you never know

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say it's cute. It's not bad. And I'm sure he has his reasons, like, maybe he has a booty-to-thigh fetish or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh. you sound so in love! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not everyone loves spooning. Me and my girlfriend hate it! Sure we'll cuddle for hours when awake but when we sleep we sleep on oposite sides of the bed facing away from eachother with seperate blankets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's only one step away from separate beds....

      Delete
    2. We do that some times too! If I'm up to late, instead of trying to get to bed with out waking her up I sleep downstairs on my offices couch!

      Delete
    3. I don't think I could do that.

      Delete
  6. o_0 Omg, I swear I thought the exact same thing. She's in the position and everything for spooning too! I love spooning and cuddling! Its the main reason why I sleep with at least 4 pillows. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I laughed. Then I thought that's kinda sad. heh.

      Delete
  7. gosh..you're so in love! haha..

    I swear I had my comment yesterday. tsk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the time I would definitely have said that was true, but now looking back, I'm not so sure.

      Delete