Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thirty Days in Sept-... What Was It Again?

So I used to have trouble remembering which months had how many days and such. And that rhyme didn't help me when I couldn't remember the rhyme itself.

Thirty days in September, April, June, and November.

Well, I found another way, more intuitive, I feel.

The knuckles all mark months with 31 days and the spaces have 30 (or fewer). Might I say, this tip should come in quite HANDY?

This must be your reaction to that great pun, right? 'Course it is.

2 comments:

  1. That was my reaction. I also have no memory at all of the rhyme, but I should hopefully be able to remember this much simpler (and more ingenious) system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handy yes. Pun.. well I can understand why you did it. Silly person.

    ReplyDelete