Friday, May 4, 2012

Dream - What An Oddity

It began with me driving a sports car through the night-time streets of Los Angeles.
It looked kinda like this.

I pulled into an underground parking garage and the car disappeared. Everything became slightly pixelated as well, like a late 90s PC game. There, I met a friend and an acquaintance. Let's call 'em MDK-girl and K-girl, respectively. I don't think they even know each other IRL. ╮(╯_╰)╭
Nevertheless, they were chatting amicably. I looked at K-girl and said, "I'm looking for a friend."
They laughed and MDK said to her, "Aww, guess you'll have to find your last card somewhere else." Then an alarm klaxon went off. Someone had activated the self-destruct sequence.

I went down the halls toward the elevator. There I met another friend, J-boy, dressed in a suit of European knight armor. He paused, looked at me and said, "I have to stop them" before stepping on to the lift and closing the doors.
=========================
That one was strange.
There was because an acquaintance was in it!
That hasn't happened before. It's always been strangers and friends.

No one in between.

4 comments:

  1. looks like a scene from a movie, so random and class with a car like that. haha!

    well, there's always a first time :D

    wait, did you change something with your blog? it won't update anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well no, but I've been posting back in time using the Scheduler for a while now. So this post wasn't really posted May 4th, I posted this yesterday. (^_^)7

      Delete
  2. So the only thing that's strange is that someone who wasn't quite a friend was in it? Well I suppose by the standards of your dreams, which can be quite vivid (see; awesome) it is kind of normal.

    ReplyDelete