Monday, May 14, 2012

Busy

As you may have noticed I've been abusing my time travel capabilities to post in the past for a while now. Probably two weeks or so...
WHADDYA MEAN YOU DIDN'T NOTICE? /((⊙Д⊙))\
 
Even this post is being tossed into the wormhole.... my apologies, guys. Things really picked up this week. I mean, "wake-up-and-beat-the-sun-to-the-horizon" kind of "picked up". I've been busy. It feels nice actually. To have purpose, you know? Anyway, so even now (it's Friday, 5/18) I'm really procrastinating....

A glass of fruity and crisp? Why yes, don't mind if I do!
It'll probably taste bad tomorrow. (9.9)

1 comment:

  1. I kinda want to drink that. I want to drink procrastinate. Nothing wrong with being busy. Like you said it feels good to have purpose, to have something to do.

    ReplyDelete