Saturday, May 19, 2012

Monopoly Board Game

Man, this feels strange. I'm writing this post to be Published today. Not a week ago. This is strange...

What to say without the airlock of Time between us...
======================

I don't care for themed Monopoly boards. And they've made one for everything. EVERYTHING. There's Beatles Monopoly (I was gifted one of these). There's even Emergency Medical Services Monopoly. What the hell, eh?

It's always interesting to see what replaced Boardwalk, though. Otherwise, the novelty disappears quick and then... it's just mundane. It's almost boring, in fact. I feel like "I shouldn't actually be playing on this board. It's just a collector's item, really."

Classic Monopoly is Best Monopoly.

4 comments:

  1. There's nothing better than original Monopoly really. I prefer that over all these newer versions of the original versions. I'll always collect 200 after I pass Go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Electronic is just annoying. Beeps and cards? What happens when I want to make it rain?

      Delete
  2. I am familiar with this game but I don't know how to play this, but sometimes, it's on movies, but I really have no idea on what's on this game. was it like a chess game? haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a board game to get the most money by buying properties and charging rent on players who land on your spaces.

      Delete