Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's Been A Day or Two

Oh, the twinge in my heart!

Back in the day, I would see D-girl on a daily basis, did you know this? But now meeting is somewhat of a rarity. Yeah, yeah, I remember I said this just as well as you do. Well, everything ended in a rush this past weekend and while I'm sure it makes for an interesting shared experience I barely had time for hugs.


Right about now I'm in that contemplative stage, the one that comes after the incident has been resolved. At the time, I'd missed the bus, would've been late for an important responsibility, etc. Lotsa stuff on the brain that had to be handled immediately and it's only now, after everything's worked out perfectly, that I have a little time to think about it all.

During moments like these I find myself kinda wishing I'd held on to her just a little while longer. Such sentimentality, haha.


And, of course, the moment passes and I'm laughing at some animated gif.

4 comments:

  1. Sentimentality? I didn't know you'd be feeling that. haha!!!

    and yeah, that gif is really funny :

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does seem rare for you to be accepting you feel sentimental, and talking about it.

    ReplyDelete