Monday, May 28, 2012

Idiosyncrasy #6: Later

I don't like saying goodbye. There's a kind of finality to it that saddens me. I prefer saying, "See you later". Maybe it's a bit of wishful thinking on my part but it's what I do. (^_^;;)7

If there's one thing I don't like about myself it's my forgetful memory. Yeah, surprising but I do have at least one thing I don't, alright? I have a great memory for trivia and random stuff and most things but a terrible memory for things like names. And I forget things sometimes. Wish I didn't.

In other news, I got my wish. D-girl happened to be in the area yesterday on a family camping trip. I met up with her on the beach and we got to hang for an hour or so. Despite living 25 minutes away, tops, from that beach, I haven't been there since my age had only one digit! The sand is still particulate, the sky still blue, and the water still wet. Good to know.