Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ham

Hey! Hey! Guess what? This post is being sent INTO THE FUTURE! I'm so caught up with posts that I'm spilling forward in time.
================

I'm using D-girl's laptop right now. She uses Chrome and it's not optimized. Poo.
My FireFox is tricked out with Extensions. I'm so used to having stuff like FireGestures (mouse gesture extension) that when I use other computers I end up flicking the mouse and nothing happens. (= =____) And I have shortcut keywords assigned to all my frequently used search engines, like 'y' for YouTube, 'w' for Wikipedia, 'g' for Google, and such.

Actually, now that I think about it, I actually DID set up her browser's search engine keywords once. (9 9__) At least one laptop ago, it seems.

And done. (O_O)-b

4 comments:

  1. You shouldn't be playing with other peoples laptops. I hate mouse gestures, unless you do them with a normal mouse. Until I turned them off I kept accidentally resizing windows and doing stuff I had no idea how to do. Pinch zooming was the only thing I knew how to do deliberately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mouse gestures much less useful on a trackpad. I cleared all the actions I don't use so it wouldn't mess me up like that. I don't have to resize windows that often, and when I do, Windows 7 handles it great with the Drag-to-Frame commands.

      Delete
  2. oh. I am just so thankful you're not here around with me. hahaha! I'd probably gone crazy thinking what the hell is going on..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it's guaranteed to enhance your efficiency!

      Delete