Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer

Blargh... The weather's getting hot now. The Starks were damn WRONG!

Winter ain't comin'.

The sun blazes down during the day and bakes the Earth. You could cook an egg on the sidewalk, man.

I never appreciated Hampton Roads' temperate, often cloudy weather until I left home for uni. Here, by the shore, a breeze rolls in from the ocean to keep things cool sometimes. But when that breeze isn't blowing... baked.

I like cold weather. It lets me wear my hoodies. (o^__^o )

2 comments:

  1. I just like cold weather. I haven't worn a hoody in years actually. I did use to wear them all the time. I guess I stopped when the chavs started wearing them and it somehow became a sign that you're a douche.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Popped collar polos are douche sign here in the States.

      Delete