Monday, October 24, 2011

Truth and Reconciliation

I suppose I won't go into a gushing glowing post on how much I like the Halo video game series here. Not just yet anyway. hehe. (^.^)/

In fact, as far as single-player campaigns go, I've actually only played Halo: Combat Evolved, the very first installment, in that respect. (The rest I've only played at friends' houses on multiplayer.) That's why I can't really speak in depth on the story quality of the later ones. Mark has a different taste for the series but since I have an admittedly limited experience with the others I won't try to convert him haha.

No, no. This post is just to tell you guys about how cool I think the name "Truth and Reconciliation" is. Any links to the South African commission do not interest me. Just that super bad-ass name.

For those of you not in the know, the Truth and Reconciliation is the name of an alien spaceship from the first game.

CCS-class battlecruiser


6 comments:

  1. I never played the single player campaigns either. But i did do the first one in co-op mode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a badass name right there alright. Maybe a bit long though, if I were on a ship like that I'd just call it "The T and R"

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a pretty cool name. I liked Halo one, and even two, but I haven't played three. My problem with Halo is that people don't remember it for the story, or anything. People just use the multiplayer, and they're dicks. Then again, not played it on multiplayer either, though I did do a co-op campaign on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i actually havenz played a single halo :D fuck xbox, ill get it and all the halos once its dirt cheap

    ReplyDelete