Monday, October 24, 2011

Truth and Reconciliation

I suppose I won't go into a gushing glowing post on how much I like the Halo video game series here. Not just yet anyway. hehe. (^.^)/

In fact, as far as single-player campaigns go, I've actually only played Halo: Combat Evolved, the very first installment, in that respect. (The rest I've only played at friends' houses on multiplayer.) That's why I can't really speak in depth on the story quality of the later ones. Mark has a different taste for the series but since I have an admittedly limited experience with the others I won't try to convert him haha.

No, no. This post is just to tell you guys about how cool I think the name "Truth and Reconciliation" is. Any links to the South African commission do not interest me. Just that super bad-ass name.

For those of you not in the know, the Truth and Reconciliation is the name of an alien spaceship from the first game.

CCS-class battlecruiser