Monday, October 31, 2011

Damn, I Miss Wushu

I'm beginning to feel the lack of easily accessible large empty indoor spaces around here. Acutely.
/(≥﹏≤)\
Back at uni I could go to any one of three gyms within a few minutes walk from home. Here, I'm at a loss. Wushu really does take up quite a bit of space. Especially some of the flashier techniques.

This is way back when I was really crappy. Now I'm just regular mediocre haha.

In other news, I found a kung fu combat technique manual in the bathroom today. Not mine, probably dad's. That's one of those moments when I feel a swell of pride for being Asian. *nyuk nyuk nyuk*


6 comments:

  1. yay, interesting, keep it up with the kunfu stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took some lessons when I was much younger, but I quit because I wanted to learn how to fight not dance. Of course now I wish I had stuck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. you're very interesting! ^_^

    please do share your Wushu moves. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bonjour Tristesse: hahaha Yeah, you definitely took the wrong route if you wanted to learn how to fight people. Honestly though, when was the last time you had to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to go full Asian and get your own personal dojo. Don't kill me for that.

    ReplyDelete