Thursday, October 6, 2011

Epic Trailer Music

Hmm, that's odd. This didn't post yesterday...

Anyhoo, the past week I've been listening to music from Two Steps From Hell. And guess who I have to thank for linking me to this music? P-boy!



Yep. That there is some high caliber epic trailer music. While some people dislike it for being 'generic' that doesn't bother me. I know where they're coming from but you can't deny the music is 'effective' at setting the mood it's intended for.

This isn't the first time I've come by good music from someone who is otherwise distasteful to me. It is good to be reminded that you can't judge a person's character based on their likes and dislikes. There will be a post on that subject later down the line.

2 comments:

  1. That my good man, was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it could be a little generic, there's a lot out there like it, but it takes talent to make. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete