Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkins

An honest question: Does anyone really eat them? Personally, I don't care for pumpkin pies, or pumpkin drinks or anything pumpkin tasting, but I don't see anyone eating this stuff outside the Halloween season either. Not like apple pie. People eat those all the time. Pumpkin pie only seems to come out when the holiday is here, otherwise it disappears. Like candy corn. I don't know of anyone that actually likes candy corn or buys candy corn because they like the taste. It's cheap and people buy it to give to all the kids for trick-or-treating. That's it. Otherwise, candy corn is garbage.

So tell me, all of you, do you like the taste of pumpkin-anything? And weigh in with your candy corn opinions too if you'd be so kind.

4 comments:

  1. I like pumpkin, actually love pumpkin pie too. Wish it was more common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno. I have no idea what pumpkins taste like. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I've ever eaten a pumpkin, but they do disappear after halloween. The same with Turkey, it disappears after Christmas, although I do enjoy the taste of turkey, and occasionally buy turkey slices, I never see a full cookable turkey outside of Christmas (or Thanksgiving counting those countries that have that).

    I've also never eaten Candy Corn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make pumpkin and cheese cream for dinner sometimes, but normally don't

    ReplyDelete