Friday, October 7, 2011

Favorite Word #5: Loaf

Loaf - n. A shaped mass of-...

Actually, I won't give a definition for this word as its meaning is unrelated to its status as one of my favorite words. Unlike the previous entries this one attained a spot on my list through no significant semantic achievements. Nay! Solely from the delight I receive in exercising this word's phonetic powers has it earned the appellation: favorite word.

I didn't have any loaf or bread related images so... here.

A wookie riding a squirrel fighting Nazis.

7 comments:

  1. Loaf. You know, I never really thought about how fun it is to say, but it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I love a wookie riding a squirrel fighting Nazi's you could have settled for a Meatloaf picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to imagine who would make that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok. last week we have this nutritionist available for consultation and she said I should eat 5loaves of bread every morning in replacement for a breakfast since I rarely eat my breakfast and she wish to see me 21 days after if there's any changes, if I'll gain weight..

    but..I can only eat 2 loaves of loaf bread every morning :((

    So, I guess I hide when the 21st day will come. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mai Yang: FIVE loaves of bread!? Not slices?

    ReplyDelete