Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Mall Cop Dream

Anyone seen that movie Mall Cop [2009]? Pretty crappy. Retarded plot. Nevertheless, I had a dream inspired by that movie.

Some punk kid who looked like Norm, the bag boy, from another movie, The Mist [2007], was trying to rob a clothing store. For some reason I only had a Crosman CO2 airsoft pistol. At first I hid behind a rack of jeans wondering if I should try and confront him or try and just talk him down. Then he came around the rack and I made the decision. I whipped the fake gun out and put it in his face demanding he give me the gun. I snatched it from him and he took off.
I'm pretty sure real security guards aren't actually allowed to have guns, airsoft or otherwise. Anyway, I used the revolver I just took from him and shot after him. Handy crosshairs appeared in the air and even though I definitely fired on target he got away unharmed. Meanwhile, the supervisor came riding up on a segway. She looked like Carla from Scrubs. I got told off for firing into an area filled with civilians. (__ -- )

4 comments:

  1. You should have fired at her too and told her off for using a segway. I think some security people are allowed guns, but mall cops? I doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must always think of the civilians, they're the priority! Even the douche ones that you wouldn't mind living without. Even those.

    I'd make for terrible security.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! I was visualizing the movie Mist..

    gosh! that movie was terrible.

    it made me realize, patience is a virtue. if only, they waited for a while..they could have been save :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol a segway... love those things and crazy dreams!

    ReplyDelete