Friday, June 22, 2012

Stick A Fork In Me

I'm getting a nice oven-baked tan on my extremities on account of all the time I'm spending in the sun. One of my co-workers looks sorta like this now:

His skin tone I mean.
Also, my feet are developing an interesting spotted pattern because of the shoes I wear.
.
.
.
I tried to find a picture of the product online but apparently no one sells it anymore. Plus, I've never seen a pair like it.

SPECIAL

I'll post pics of the shoes and feet in a later post. In the meantime, speaking of tanning:


8 comments:

  1. That is a good sign you need to stop tanning. The weather here keeps changing and so I haven't really seen anyone with a tan, but my sister had one a while ago before the weather started going bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't wanna be that tan, do you? HAHA! miss yah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow that girl does need to stop tanning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Just a few more minutes" has rarely had such a distressingly obvious cost.

      Delete