Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Once Around the Solar System

I always take the car. That car has class.
So then. It's been exactly one year since I've started blogging. I haven't managed to post once everyday for the year, 'tis true. But I've made one post per day for a year. And that's good enough for me.
==============================================

I 'spose this calls for some kind of celebratory action. (- -_) If you insist.



Look at 'im. Ain't it grand?

Z-girl had this to say: "hahaha, i feel like you have more commitment to your blog than you'd have to a gf"
Totally false!
.
.
So far... After another couple of months, then yes. This blog's age will have surpassed that relationship, hahaha. But until then, I take offense!


Now that I think about it, I've given this blog's "birthday" more notice than I gave to mine own. 

Beeteedubs, I snuck it past you guys.