Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Once Around the Solar System

I always take the car. That car has class.
So then. It's been exactly one year since I've started blogging. I haven't managed to post once everyday for the year, 'tis true. But I've made one post per day for a year. And that's good enough for me.
==============================================

I 'spose this calls for some kind of celebratory action. (- -_) If you insist.



Look at 'im. Ain't it grand?

Z-girl had this to say: "hahaha, i feel like you have more commitment to your blog than you'd have to a gf"
Totally false!
.
.
So far... After another couple of months, then yes. This blog's age will have surpassed that relationship, hahaha. But until then, I take offense!


Now that I think about it, I've given this blog's "birthday" more notice than I gave to mine own. 

Beeteedubs, I snuck it past you guys.

10 comments:

  1. I think there is supposed to be some celebratory action so kudos good sir on your fine achievement. I used to give my blog almost all my attention, but now I'm starting to spread myself out a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you do those other things with the quality you show in your blog, it'll be alllright.

      Delete
  2. Congradulations on having a year old blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes, blog dedication. Mine had given me some issues. Nothing I can say now but "oh well".

    I can also relate to the birthday thing. I counted down the days for my first year.. and I wonder if I'd be the same way again. It's like my child!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pwahahaha, I think I'm the kind of dad that won't remember stuff like birthday dates.

      Delete
  4. Nice work man, it takes effort just to keep at it for one year, and on top of that, to come up with 365 posts is not an easy feat, Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAH! I'd probably will say the same thing to my bf if he pays attention this much to his blog..HAHA!

    cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. I guess S-girl is lucky I didn't start this thing while I was still with her.

      Delete