Monday, June 11, 2012

Oh Yes, That's Some Good FEAR (⌐⌐_)

Last night I had a dream. I was standing in a large crowd of people. A stage and podium stood in front of the gathering and everyone looked at it silently, expectantly. I looked left and right, scanning the crowd but I realized no one else moved their heads at all and I became self-conscious about the motion. Stopped. Then I considered going up closer toward the front to get a better view of whoever would be the speaker. I pushed forward slowly but as I slipped between two people I bumped into a short girl on the other side. She turned around just as a man stepped up to the podium. My gaze locked on him as he made the first noise I'd heard in the dream.

"HE IS HERE."
I felt that nice tingle of fear travel down my spine as I looked down at the girl I'd bumped into. It was S-girl. She wasn't smiling. We stared at each other for a while and I watched as she wrestled with a decision. Finally, she surrendered to something inside and said, "You should wake up now."

And I did.