Monday, June 11, 2012

Oh Yes, That's Some Good FEAR (⌐⌐_)

Last night I had a dream. I was standing in a large crowd of people. A stage and podium stood in front of the gathering and everyone looked at it silently, expectantly. I looked left and right, scanning the crowd but I realized no one else moved their heads at all and I became self-conscious about the motion. Stopped. Then I considered going up closer toward the front to get a better view of whoever would be the speaker. I pushed forward slowly but as I slipped between two people I bumped into a short girl on the other side. She turned around just as a man stepped up to the podium. My gaze locked on him as he made the first noise I'd heard in the dream.

"HE IS HERE."
I felt that nice tingle of fear travel down my spine as I looked down at the girl I'd bumped into. It was S-girl. She wasn't smiling. We stared at each other for a while and I watched as she wrestled with a decision. Finally, she surrendered to something inside and said, "You should wake up now."

And I did.

6 comments:

  1. ....Yeah there's something deliciously scary about that dream. I've often wondered how humanity will be viewed, and subsequently judged, by other life. As far as I can guess, it won't be well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't love AND fear something. But they tell me you should try with God.

      Delete
  2. The worst part would be if humanity wasn't remembered at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that would be bad at all. If we managed to disappear WITHOUT fucking over everything left behind out of spite, that would be a miracle.

      Delete
  3. creepy! my dream last night someone cut my hair and all I wanna is to chase that bitch and punch her to death. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A girl's hair should not be messed with? (O____o)

      Delete