Saturday, June 2, 2012

Google+

I'm one of those people who has several email accounts. In my case, I use Gmail so that means several Google accounts. This account, the one I created the blog under, used to be my least used account. I'd log in once a week or so to clear out minor amounts of spam. But since the creation of A 1Tofu Life I actually spend most of my time logged into this one now. So much time spent, in fact, that I attached a YouTube account to this one so that I could comment and rate vids. I also had to resubscribe to all my favorite channels.

And now, I've created a Google+ profile, too. It replaced the Blogger profile, which really wasn't all that useful anyway, I feel. On the other hand, Google+ doesn't list the blogs you're following for all to see. Again, no big loss.

In other news: Who uses Google+ anyway? (O.o)?
If any of you happen to have one feel free to add me in your circle so we can ignore it together.

IN other news, my shift key sticks sometimes and it looks like I'm starting my sentences ostentatiously.

In further news, I went back to look at some of my past posts. It took me a long time before I figured to use jump breaks. It's kind of embarrassing how some of my older posts show up on my blog page in their entireties.

IN (⌐⌐_) final news, an even more embarrassing failure of my Blogger skills: All this time, since its inception, my blog has been posting to your Feeds without thumbnails because I neglected to enable enclosure links when I first set it up. This has been remedied. (^_^;;;;;)7

4 comments:

  1. I have no idea if my blog has thumbnails or not. I don't know what it would be of anyway. It took me a while to learn how to do jump breaks. Now I just choose to not use them. I'm not entirely sure why really. I'm not on Google+ either. I don't really need another social media profile. It's bad enough I have about four email addresses in total. Two hotmail and two gmail. I have Twitter, Facebook, a blog, and even Myspace. I need something I DON'T have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the hell do you do on Myspace? And hotmail?

      Delete
    2. Nothing really. They're just there. I never actually use them. Well, Myspace anyway. I got it like five years ago when it was still acceptable to have one. I use the myspace mostly for MSN and that's what I'm signed up to Facebook with. I got it before Gmail existed. I think. Or at least before I found out about Gmail. I have a Yahoo email address too, and a AOL one, now I think about it.

      Delete
    3. I had all those at one time, too. But I have since deleted all those accounts. I don't mean just ignored them, I deleted them.

      Delete