Tuesday, June 12, 2012

YES!

Months ago I lost my 4GB SD card. It can hold a large cargo of memories in the forms of video and pictures but I put it somewhere last year and I couldn't find it again. Well, guess what?! I FOUND IT TODAY! I had put it in my camera's original box along with the AV cable, that I never use, and the battery case, which I never need. Aren't I just the smartest idiot? Of course I should put that thing in the camera box if I'm not going to use it. That's smart. But why didn't I check there when I couldn't find it? That's dumb.

6 comments:

  1. I love the feeling you get when you find something you aren't even looking for. It's almost odd how much you find the things you aren't looking for really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to explain what you mean there.

      Delete
  2. I had a good laugh about that! I did basically the same thing once!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let us join hands and praise the fickle winds of fate.

      Delete
  3. I did the same thing. Except I put it in the inside pocket of the suit that I never wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's not as smart. Not as smart at all.

      Delete