Sunday, June 17, 2012

Be Kind, Please [<<]

I've started a review process on the blog, going through all the posts since the beginning and performing maintenance work as needed. Some YouTube videos I embedded have since been removed by the uploader so I've removed 'em, some images are no longer hosted and just show a Broken icon so I've replaced them with ones built to last i.e. uploaded one myself, and so on. At some point early on I changed the font I use here, so I've had to re-organize the text in some places. Boring stuff for you to hear about, I'm sure. But an interesting exercise for me. I feel that pride. The pride of authorship.

6 comments:

  1. That is quite a lengthy task you have set yourself there. I don't think I'd be able to do it personally. I'm not a fan of the tedious and repetitive. Even if it is necessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing my posts aren't tedious and reading them again isn't repetitive.

      Delete
  2. I can't get embedded stuff to work most of the time, I always have to ask for help.
    Your posts are always interesting but sometimes my posts don't always show up and I don't know where I am going wrong...sigh, I'll get the hang of blogging properly soon...I hope! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you use the newest Firefox it's as easy as right-clicking on the video itself to get the embed code.

      What do you mean your post doesn't show up? On other people's feeds? Or on your Dashboard?

      Delete
  3. I've been thinking of doing this kind of stuff myself but even just the thought of it makes me lazy :(

    ReplyDelete