Thursday, June 7, 2012

Objective Complete

Silly sammich. He's got the L and the T but no B.
When was the last time you felt satisfaction at having accomplished something? Something worthwhile. I highly recommend getting that feeling, man. This shit is thoroughly good. I'll tell ya what it was later, I promised someone else I'd tell 'er first second so you just sit tight and marinate yourself with curiosity.


In other news, I happened to be in the public library yesterday and I wandered over to the book sale shelf. The last few times I've checked the section they haven't had anything worthwhile but on that day one spine caught my eye.

Well, actually, to be entirely truthful only the Forgotten Realms tag caught my eye. I'm an R.A. Salvatore fan, specifically his Legend of Driz'zt works. So I thought, "Well damn, 50¢ for this? Alright!" And I looked up and saw the "Buy one, get one free" sign above the shelf. Now, I'll have you know, I'm a sucker for a bargain. Being Asian and all, it's in my blood. ╮(╯ヮ╰)╭
So I take a closer look at the other spines and I see this!
Pretty good movie, too.
Well, shit. This is some damn fine reading material I just found. And for 50¢ this is almost criminal. In fact, since I effectively got it for 25¢, this is definitely crossing the line into obscene good fortune...

1 comment:

  1. Those are some really good deals indeed. My library hasn't had a sale in a while themselves. They occasionally sell old DVD's, but not books. Accomplishing things is a good thing too. Feels good definitely.

    ReplyDelete