Sunday, June 10, 2012

Dream - Insect Infestation

More insects in my dreams, guys.

Last night my room was infested with large household cockroaches. I ran around spraying them with bug killer and they exploded into pixels.

It's natural to feel an aversion to bugs. It's instinctual in humans. My own fear level towards insects is pretty inconsistent. Sometimes I don't react at all, sometimes I feel the survival buzz, sometimes I just feel a bit uneasy.
Pixel blast it. No prob.
Bugs get a multiplier bonus if they can fly though.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm not a fan of bugs. Especially when they can fly. They're creepy enough when they can't though. I still wonder just why we're so afraid of them though. I'm guessing it's something ingrained through the ages. I can understand things like mosquitoes, spiders, and snakes (poisonous and probably killed a lot of people over the years, leading to an instinctual fear) but even the non harmful ones such as beetles can cause such a huge reaction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you got punched in the nads by every person you ever met wearing a red shirt, eventually you'd flinch when you saw a red-shirted guy in a wheelchair.

      Delete