Monday, April 9, 2012

Hmmm.... Now I'm Not Sure

BTW, this week's been pretty hectic so I've fallen behind on these posts. Instead of putting a little "Posting for #/##" blurb at the top like I used to I'm just going to use the handy scheduler to go back in time.
====================

I've previously mentioned my preference for short girls here. Remember how I said it wasn't because I wanted a meek and helpless damsel? That's still true but now I have to admit that the appearance does actually appeal to me. Damn! I don't like it when they actually are timid but that 'mousy girl' look draws me in.

I met a nicely short girl a while back who made me think about this topic again. I wasn't entirely convinced that time and I set it down. That is, until I met another girl today. Let's call her 814-girl. She is also that nice short I like so much. It prompted my thoughts again and such consistency is enough proof for me to edit my 'personal mental file', as it were. No sense lying to you guys and myself, eh?

8 comments:

  1. why 814? hahaha

    Wow. You really made me feel good every time, (take note, every time) you mentioned "short" girl. It gives me hope. haha

    You should have stole a picture of her ;-p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, that's a little too creepy, since I just met her. But I have been looking at this secret pen camera...

      http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11535503

      Delete
    2. you should get one of those..haha

      Delete
  2. I would suggest maybe you do actually like timid girls, but I think you've had enough experience with them to know that's not the case. I think there's just something aesthetically pleasing to people about a shorter girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm, I think you're wrong there.
      *Tall* girls are aesthetically pleasing.
      Short girls are *psychologically* appealing.

      Proof? Look at fashion supermodels. Taller than average is preferred.

      Delete
  3. Yay for short girls everywhere! :D

    Well, I am not sure about this but I find that short looks to have a more cute and innocent appearance. Maybe that is what you find appealing? o.o; Heh, I don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girls have different tastes. Short isn't good for guys.

      Delete
    2. I meant short girls!! xD In my opinion, I find that generally short, petite girls have a more innocent and cutesy appearance than taller girls.

      I suppose short guys are not generally attractive due to fact that most females look to male companions to take care of them; like a sort of protector, I guess?

      Delete