Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Thirst Has Been Sated

Many people can't appreciate subtlety. If you're one of them then move along. This ain't for you.

If you have time and patience, check this out. This is one something that you really have to respect in order to get the most out of it. It's like a mystery novel. Flipping to the end to find out what happens immediately is like spitting in the author's face. It ruins the suspense. Spoils the mystery, hmm?

If you get bored halfway through this and want to fast forward, just close the tab. Don't even finish it, just close the tab and leave.

Otherwise, fullscreen it, close the curtains, turn off the lights and put on some headphones.

Don't eat chips. This is me. Watching you watch this.


7 comments:

  1. It's almost one o'clock in the morning here. I get the feeling I know how this is going to go, and I shouldn't be watching it at this time of night. However I may watch it in the daylight hours. I have an appreciation for mystery and subtlety.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you watch it in daylight make sure to close the curtains! To do otherwise is cheating haha.

      Delete
    2. Ha I don't have curtains anyway. Though with it getting brighter earlier I really should get around to putting them up.

      Delete
  2. Well the trip was nice. Kinda disappointed with how it ended, but I like where it made my thoughts go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For once curiosity did not kill the cat!

    Okay o-o so, I tried to be a brave soul and I for one, am pretty proud of myself for watching it out at 12:30 am! >.> Even though the light in the room was dimly on (;_; I couldn't leave it off completely) and I was squeezing the living stuff out of my teddy, (he's accustom to it, no worries) all the while giving little yells now and then.

    I agree with D4, the trip was indeed nice. Before I reached the 41 door, I was on full alert and deep suspense and coming to the end, I swear my breathing and the character's were in sync. Only for a little while though. I honestly loved the ending, had it been any scarier, I would be in the hospital. XD My little heart can take so much.

    Good post :D !!

    ReplyDelete