Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spoilers To Come

Well, I've given it some thought and I want to talk about my ME3 experience. And, unavoidably, there will be spoilers. As such I want to give you guys fair warning, those of you who plan to play the game at some point. I'm not going to review the game exclusively, there are some topics the game brought to my mind is all. So if you don't plan to play the game or don't mind spoilers feel free to come and read.

Meanwhile, I'm giving the game another playthrough. ~~~(__^^)

5 comments:

  1. Don't forget the free DLC for all the people who weren't totally satisfied with the ending! But playing through again may give you a better perspective. Maybe if you played all 3 back to back. If your brain can take that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I plan to play all three, the way you're supposed to. It's like any trilogy, you aren't respecting the story if you just skip to the end.

      Delete
  2. Spoilers for games are fine by me. :D

    ReplyDelete