Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dream - Fairy Box Ice Cream


I enter a room and find Mark attending an Ice Cream Literature class. What is an Ice Cream Literature class, you ask? Well, apparently it's a class that discusses literature corresponding to certain flavors of ice cream. There's a different flavor and work every day of the week. Mark tells me the Fairy Box flavor attracts goth/emo types. The literature, I mean. Not the ice cream. I dunno what the literature was about. It had nothing to do with ice cream.

It looked like this.

2 comments:

  1. I was in your dream? O_o That's pretty weird. Especially because you shouldn't have any real idea of what I look like. Though speaking as someone close to goth/emo, that ice cream would attract me and it is important we know more about ice cream flavours. I wonder how much literature there is dedicated to the subject.

    Not enough I expect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, true. I dunno what you looked like in the dream either.

      Delete