Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Bling Bling Sparkle Sparkle

I'm looking at a guy wearing white shoes. It's almost grotesque and definitely absurd how carefully he walks through puddles, taking care not to sully his pristine kicks. Lift foot, gently place, no splashing, lift foot, repeat.

And I think, "What a faggot."

He is intent on maintaining the appearance of never walking anywhere in those shoes.
That inconveniently white footwear, his ironed clothes, his fading artificial tan, all of it blaring the message that he doesn't do shit with his body. It's just for show.

Fucker probably had manicured nails, too.

10 comments:

  1. I am guilty of wearing white shoes, but I don't give a shit if they get dirty to be honest, that's what shoes are for. I do hate people who try so hard to give the impression that they don't try hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That last sentence is really what gets me. Maintaining a clean appearance is good and fine, but the putting on of airs irks me.

      Delete
  2. I don't get it. The appearance of having something new is silly to me, but I don't hate people for being that way. Maybe it keeps them from a serious addiction, maybe it's fault of their parents making sure everything was always clean when they were little. I know I usually don't like the guys, but I can't really judge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like it IS a serious addiction. Obsession is never healthy.

      Delete
  3. He does sound incredibly pristine. Chances are he was also quite waxed. Clothes are meant to get dirty, especially shoes. I think I'd have been too tempted to splash him so well done for resisting the urge. Unless of course it just never presented itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He wasn't especially clean. It was his carefully crafted appearance.

      Also, splashing him would have been uncalled for and asinine.

      Delete
  4. I think its great! Let him spend his life worrying about all the small things! He probably lives in his own personal hell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only white footwear I have are my running shoes...which are now a nice light brown from far too many puddles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant stand people that dress like that so disgusting!

    ReplyDelete