Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tila Tequila: What Do You Think?

I almost labelled this post with the 'racism' tag but I realized I'm being over-zealous. This post does not, in fact, concern racism. It just had something to do with race.

As you all should know, I appreciate the aesthetics of females of the Asian persuasion. Just so we can establish that bit of foundational information.

On to the specimen in question though. Tila Tequila.


If you've never heard of her, that's good. I would best describe her as one of those "MTV personalities". You know, the kind whose entire career is built on ostentatious behaviour for the sake of entertainment, such that you can't really tell where the real person starts and the fake on-screen persona stops anymore. I direct this question primarily to my non-Asian readers:
Is she hot?
Or even pretty? I have to tell you, with the benefit of my trained eye, she has an oddly shaped face. Is she what you would call 'exotic'?

I know I'm not the first to make this joke, but when I first saw her on her "reality show" I said, "Damn, she looks like an alien."

I mean, really.

13 comments:

  1. I had heard of her, but I had no idea of just who she was or what she did. The first two pictures of her are kind of attractive. The third is just "What is this I don't even." She has a very defined face, I don't think it looks too good on her, but not bad enough for me to wonder if she's even human. Defined features look better on a man really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First two- ah, my mistake. That's my fault, I put up glamour shots, you know, where the subject is made to look good with the aid of skilled photography and make-up. If you, er, see her in action the truth comes out.

      Delete
    2. It's kind of odd. On some pictures she looks fine, on others I'm not sure it's human. The miracles of Photoshop.

      Delete
  2. I know the name but not the face. I agree with the alien assessment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of aliens. Christina Ricci? Thoughts?

      Delete
  3. She looks weird, yeah, but she's alright enough to have taken a peek at the nudes. Still, yeah weird face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paper bag. hahahahaha that's bad, that's bad. (>___<)7

      Delete
  4. Heaven.'s right! Aleins are exotic! Beam me up hotty!

    ReplyDelete