Monday, November 14, 2011

Sweet!

So I bought two tires to replace the worn front pair on the van yesterday. I was surprised by how dramatically different the tread depths were when compared side by side. Mmmm, that's some nice traction right there. The rear tires will remain old and worn for now though.
Let me put my best tires forward!!!!

So with a shiny new windshield and two sparkly firm tires my dad took it down to get a state inspection and it passed!

Win!

Pics later. Be warned, the paint job and interior look perfectly suitably beat-up to serve as a "first car".

5 comments:

  1. Front ones down, those are the most important. And with that inspection, mmf, you're on the road to getting on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it passed then you can just leave it on the crappy tires until they explode lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lowfrequencies: A '92 Plymouth Voyager. You'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete